Email Backup for Data Protection
Automatically protect and recover all business critical email data.
Email Backup for Data Protection and Compliance
Email backup, protection and recovery are more important now than ever due to the dangers of data deletion coupled with increased compliance mandates. Big and small businesses across the globe facing ever-increasing pressure of email data loss from hackers, irate or clumsy employees or systems issues.
Couple this email data danger with the ever-increasing need of regulatory compliance from GDPR, HIPAA, SOX and many more regulations and it becomes clear why an email backup solution is a necessary and critical tool for protecting business assets.
That’s why over two billion times a day Dropsuite backs up email and related data to help protect firms from over 100 countries around the world.
Protecting email data while complying with strict regulatory and legal compliance requirements is why we offer two tiers of protection:
- Email Backup (automated cloud-based protection)
- Email Backup and Archiving (full data protection plus preservation)
Dropsuite’s state-of-the-art Email Backup and Archiving solution complies with a broad variety of regulatory laws including:
- FINRA – Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- FRCP – Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- HIPAA –Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- SEC – Securities and Exchange Commission
- SOX –Sarbanes-Oxley
- Australia Corporations Act s286 and s262A
- And more
Importantly, we won’t nickel and dime you for this critical regulatory compliance. There are never hidden fees or cumbersome set-up requirements with Dropsuite. Our email backup solution includes:
- No set up fees
- No minimum purchases
- No ingestion fees
- No user agent to download and install
- No limits to storage or retention periods
Military-Grade Email Data Protection
You can rest assured your email data is safe and secure with Dropsuite. We use TLS or SSL connections coupled with military-grade encryption using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to ensure your data is safe both in transit and at rest.
The Cloud Email Backup Myth
“I don’t need email backup, because I use a cloud service like Office 365, G Suite or Open-Xchange.”
Sadly, that’s the number one myth we hear all the time, and it absolutely is a myth. Although Office 365 and related cloud-based systems like G Suite do provide some limited ability to partially backup email data – they do not provide nearly what’s needed to properly protect email data and your business. And none of the major cloud ecosystems offer a backup-as-a-service — it’s just not one of their business offerings.
To protect their valuable business communications, smart organizations subscribe to SaaS email backup and archiving solutions such as those offered by Dropsuite.
Quick tips for properly protecting your email data:
- Set up frequent automatic data backups
- Backup emails, files, attachments etc.
- Use a cloud-based, 3rd party location
- Test quickly searching for and accessing your data on demand
- Restore lost email files, download your data, or migrate as needed
Dropsuite Email Backup Features
We also include G Suite Gmail, Exchange Online, Hosted Exchange, IMAP/POP and Open-Xchange files in our email backup solutions. This means no matter which of those systems you use – your critical business email data is backed up safely and securely. Customers literally tell us they feel they can sleep much more soundly at night knowing their email data is completely protected.
Insights BI Analytics Included
Insights BI is our advanced email analytics suite that uncovers buried email data and helps you find actionable business intelligence quickly.
This valuable Insights BI analytics toolkit is included free with Dropsuite email backup products.
Insights BI transforms your stagnant, archived email data into actionable business intelligence. Turn complex and extensive email data sets into simple yet powerful reports, graphs and charts that help you find issues and recommend improvements.
Insights BI by Dropsuite answers questions such as:
- Who is efficiently managing emails, and who isn’t?
- How much time goes by before customer emails are responded to?
- What process issues are revealed by analyzing patterns of usage?
- Which recipients are being sent email or attachments and at what frequency?
- And many more key insights to help you uncover and improve processes
See how Insights BI can help you find and use valuable business improvement data.
Trusted by Leading Partners
Chief Channel Officer at Pax8
“Dropsuite shines because it’s easy to use, intuitive, with great pricing. Also, there are no minimum purchases, no import fees, no ingestion fees or setup fees. That’s unique.”
Experience a Live
15 Minute Demo
15 Minute Demo