Office 365 Backup and Archiving
Feel confident you’ve closed your Office 365 data protection gaps.
Microsoft Office 365 Backup Closes Data Protection Gaps
Office 365 backup, archiving and recovery is a critical element in any business data protection plan. That’s because it’s very easy to have Office 365 data accidentally deleted, held hostage by ransomware, or corrupted by disgruntled employees. That leaves a data protection gap not covered by Office 365.
Additionally, Office 365 only saves deleted emails in the recycle bin for up to 30 days — and many system administrators use the recycle bin as a temporary data backup repository.
Using the recycle bin as a temporary backup repository is an extremely risky way to safeguard mission critical company data. That’s because a recycle bin doesn’t have the same security features as a SaaS backup solution, exposing your Office 365 data to ongoing threats.
Three myths of O365 backup:
- Office 365 is backed up already – it’s in the cloud! (no, not entirely)
- Firms don’t ask for it – because they don’t know the pitfalls (education is key)
- I can quickly restore with Microsoft – (no you can’t)
With Dropsuite you can close the data protection gap.
Securely backup, manage, recover, archive and protect critical Office 365 emails, contacts, calendars, tasks and much more.
We provide two versions of protection:
- Office 365 Backup – for robust and secure email backup and recovery
- Office 365 Backup and Archiving – for a bundled solution of email backup with advanced archiving
The Cost of Lost Data is Staggering
According to a study by IBM and the Ponemon Institute the cost of lost data is staggering. Here are just a few topline findings from the study that should sober anyone responsible for data protection:
- $3.62 million: average total cost of a data breach
- $141: average cost per lost or stolen records
- 27.7%: likelihood of a recurring data breach over the next 2 years
- 2.1%: increase in the likelihood of a recurring material data breach
Close the data protection gap and feel confident your data is secure with Dropsuite’s cloud-based Office 365 backup and recovery. You can easily and quickly set-up automated backups of Office 365 data using our single pane of glass dashboard.
Dropsuite Office 365 Backup
Securely backup, manage, restore and protect critical Office 365 emails, attachments, contacts, tasks, calendars and files in the cloud, including; Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, Groups and Teams. It’s like insurance for your data. Dropsuite Office 365 Backup is one of the best values on the market today, providing a comprehensive set of backup features for one low price.
Dropsuite Office 365 Backup Features Include:
- Automated backups
- Download, restore & migrate data
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited retention
- Per seat pricing
- No minimum purchases
- No ingestion fees
- Exchange Online backup
- SharePoint backup
- OneDrive backup
- Groups backup
- Teams backup
- Advanced search
- Insights BI email analytics
- 1-Click restore & download
- GDPR, HIPAA & FINRA compliant
- 256-bit advanced encryption
Military-Grade O365 Data Protection
You can rest assured your O365 data is safe and secure with Dropsuite. We use TLS or SSL connections coupled with military-grade encryption using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to ensure your data is safe in transit and at rest.
Exchange Online Backup
Exchange Online can be one of the largest data sources of any O365 environment. Emails, attachments and related data can be massive in terms of file size. Because Dropsuite provides unlimited storage and the option for unlimited restore you’ll never need to worry about running out of storage.
Set up automated backups to occur several times a day, and because we only backup modified files speed is maximized. This takes the hassle out of keeping Exchange Online files secure and protected.
Visit Exchange Online backup to learn more about how Dropsuite can help you protect your business email assets.
Groups and Teams Backup and Restore
Groups and Teams files are also included in Office 365 backup with Dropsuite. This protects all files shared using Microsoft Groups and Teams.
With the use of Groups and Teams rapidly increasing by businesses and important files being sent at an ever increasing rate via this channel, it becomes more critical each day to ensure all Groups and Teams files are backed up and available for restore if a data disaster happens.
Learn more about Groups backup
Learn more about Teams backup
Calendars, Contacts and Tasks
Microsoft Calendars, Contacts and Tasks backup are also included in Office 365 backup by Dropsuite.
These Office 365 data sets are the often forgotten or overlooked and can lead to significant data protection gaps. Because these files contain critical business information they are just as necessary to protect. This is especially true given the ever-increasing regulations regarding privacy and security of contact information.
Dropsuite includes all these files as part of the Office 365 backup to ensure your calendar, contact and task data is safe, protected and secure.
Insights BI Adds Email Data Analytics
Insights BI is our advanced email analytics toolkit that uncovers buried O365 email data and helps you find actionable business intelligence quickly.
This valuable Insights BI analytics toolkit is included free with Dropsuite email backup products.
Insights BI transforms your stagnant, archived email data into actionable business intelligence. Turn complex and extensive email data sets into simple yet powerful reports, graphs and charts that help you find issues and recommend improvements.
Insights BI by Dropsuite answers questions such as:
- Who is efficiently managing emails, and who isn’t?
- How much time goes by before customer emails are responded to?
- What process issues are revealed by analyzing patterns of usage?
- Which recipients are being sent email or attachments and at what frequency?
- And many more key insights to help you uncover and improve processes
See how Insights BI can help you find and use valuable business improvement data.
Advanced Email Archiving
Email archiving is included with backup in Dropsuite’s highest tier plan. This is perfect for firms who need to comply with regulatory requirements. All emails are securely backed up, professionally archived, searchable, discoverable, and accessible in the event of a legal motion or for a third-party regulator audit.
Powerful yet easy to use, Dropsuite Email Archiving includes advanced features such as:
- Advanced search
- Audit trail
- Customizable retention periods
- Envelope journaling
- Legal hold
- Review process
- Unlimited storage & retention
Protecting Office 365 from Attack
According to Jason Rogers, Microsoft’s lead program manager for antimalware and advanced threat detection for Office 365, Microsoft saw malware attempts targeted at Office 365 increase over 600% in 2017, a statistic that is poised to increase in the years to come.
Office 365 can never be made “hack-free,” however, data loss events can be mitigated. A defense strategy must incorporate multiple Office 365 data defense tactics such as:
- Utilizing various types of security software
- Using two-factor authentication
- Adding user awareness training
- Engaging continuous monitoring
- Automating backup & recovery
For example, Microsoft’s new Office 365 Threat Intelligence is a fantastic compliment to Dropsuite’s Cloud Backup for Office 365.
- Threat Intelligence is a continuous-monitoring subscription service that:
- Analyzes prevalence and severity of threats in near-real time
- Provides threat alert notifications
- Helps address threats in Exchange Online and SharePoint Online
- Provides remediation capabilities for suspicious content
- Includes an API to enable integration with third-party solutions
When you combine Microsoft Threat Intelligence with Dropsuite Office 365 Backup, you’ll have a suite of powerful attack protection tools in place to help safeguard your business from internal and external threats.
Trusted by Leading Partners
CEO of Mat Bao
“The rapid migration to Office 365 and the growing threats to data security are two key reasons why businesses need a suite of best-in-class backup solutions [like] Dropsuite.”
Experience a Live
15 Minute Demo
15 Minute Demo