Microsoft Inspire 2018 Survey Results
The Microsoft Inspire 2018 Survey Results are In
The state of data security
This year’s Microsoft Inspire conference was full of interesting news and surprises. And to top it off, we have the surprises and interesting results from a survey we conducted with MSPs and other attendees on data security and the services offered to keep clients secure.
Learn the findings and surprises shared by MSPs about client email data security, handling recovery issues when email is compromised, and where the opportunities are to add incremental services to the product portfolio.
In addition to the insights garnered we also uncovered trend analysis by comparing the results from this year’s survey to last year’s survey. We think you’ll find the information both highly interesting and actionable!
Among the key findings in the survey:
- More MSPs are offering email backup to customers this year vs. last year, but there’s still plenty of opportunity for those who have not yet taken advantage of this service
- Main reasons for not providing email data security include worries about the cost and lack of knowledge about the need among clients, a dangerous mix that leaves clients vulnerable to data disasters
- At the conference we learned SharePoint/OneDrive growth is increasingly rapidly, yet 1/3 to almost half of MSPs do not offer this valuable backup and recovery service to their clients
- More than half of MSP respondents dangerously overestimate the length of time Office 365 deleted emails are retained, opening up the possibility of client business disruptions should an email data disaster happen
- Much more survey results, information and analysis are available in the report
Why Office 365 Data Backup Knowledge is Key
As advocates of best-practices knowledge and expert IT consulting MSPs have the ability to protect, preserve and improve a client’s business. The data in this report sheds light into how MSPs can better help service their clients – while adding new incremental offerings to their product portfolio.
A critical element is understanding why Office 365 backup is needed and is essential to protecting valuable business data, including:
- Teams files
- And more
Being an advocate for protecting and growing client relationships starts with understanding where there are risks and opportunities in data management. Download the Microsoft Inspire 2018 Survey Results to learn where and how you can help protect critical business data.
How Dropsuite Helps You Protect Client Office 365 Data
Using the data and analysis in the MS Inspire 2018 survey results will enable you to better position your business to grow, through understanding where and how to apply data protection solutions.
Dropsuite helps you by providing Office 365 Backup, a cloud-based SaaS solution that protects O365 data using military-grade encryption in transit and at rest. Our single pane of glass dashboard and automated scheduling of backups takes the work out of backing up, protecting and restoring data. We provide the industry-leading 1-Click restore feature to ensure that should a data disaster happen, restoring valuable business data is fast, easy and reliable.
Visit the Dropsuite Office 365 Backup page to learn more.
Download the MS Inspire 2018 Survey Results
Download your free copy of the Microsoft Inspire 2018 Survey Results to learn more about the risks and potential opportunities to protect data and improve your product portfolio.