Product Marketing Manager
Do you have work experience with technology companies, such as software organizations? Have you lead product marketing strategies? Can you imagine new and innovative ways to tell product stories to engage business customers? Are you an ambitious product marketing manager looking to work in a fast growing, fast-paced and no-BS environment? If you answered yes to some of the above questions, then consider joining Dropsuite to further our mission helping companies never lose critical business data again.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a range of deliverables around growing Dropsuite’s product footprint, mainly through our partner eco-system. Ability to take ownership, grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits along with attention to detail and an eye for quality will be crucial. In this role you will lead, influence and work closely with product, sales, and partner support teams to drive collaboration and ensure alignment across the organization. You will also work directly with Dropsuite partners in North America and Europe to help them become more successful.
- Messaging Strategy: You will define go-to-market messaging to differentiate our platform and directly contribute to Dropsuite’s success. Drive product positioning and strategy, manage product launches, maintain buyer personas, and gather customer insights.
- Sales enablement: Communicate the value proposition of the Dropsuite platform to the sales team. Ensure sales has the necessary information and collateral to drive growth by developing sales tools and content including product datasheets, battle cards, FAQs, sales presentations, and fliers.
- Product marketing launch: You will plan the marketing launch of new products and releases, managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence: Conduct competitive and market research to optimize our product fit and competitiveness in the market.
- Content creation: Tell our story through the development of creative assets and marketing collateral including videos, blogs, eBooks, surveys, newsletters and webinars.
- Company spokesperson: You will represent Dropsuite at industry events and tradeshows as a product marketer.
The Type of Teammate We Need
- A strategic, innovative product marketing professional. A strong desire to contribute ideas and strategies to further product and marketing demand.
- Analytical skills to extract insights information on customer needs and experiences from data, surveys, and interviews.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills, to compellingly and effectively influence and educate others across multiple mediums.
- Track record of success handling content-driven products in B2B and/or SaaS organizations. Ideally working with IT Service providers to sell to end clients.
- Ability to develop and execute a solid product marketing plan.
- Previous product marketing, product management, or sales engineer experience for a B2B technology or SaaS solutions.
- Strong sense of ownership, work ethic and self-motivation.
- Experience in these additional marketing areas is a plus: Lead generation, CRM/marketing automation tools, PR, advertising, email marketing, social media and branding.
- Position works remotely from home
Dropsuite Limited (ASX: DSE) is a global cloud software platform that provides cloud backup, eDiscovery, archiving and recovery solutions delivered at scale to power business defense. Dropsuite’s network of preferred reseller partners has a combined customer reach of millions of businesses worldwide. Dropsuite has partnered with some of the biggest names in the web hosting and IT service provider markets such as Godaddy, 1&1 IONOS (Germany), Ingram Micro, Pax8 (North America), UOL (Brazil) and ALSO (EU) to safeguard businesses from the threat of unexpected data loss. Dropsuite was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Australia. Dropsuite Delivers™. https://dropsuite.com