Senior Software QA
Dropsuite is a Cloud based software platform that enables SMEs to easily backup, recover and protect their digital assets. We do this through a network of preferred reseller partners who have a combined customer reach of millions of small and medium-sized businesses worldwide.
Partner-Focused Business with Engineering First Culture
Reseller partners are the core of our business. We provide partner with world-class backup software solutions and programs that cover technical support, sales and marketing support, reseller tools, dashboards, multiple languages and more.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Consult with product development and developers to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Define and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements.
- Established standards for software release.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Conduct compatibility tests with partners’ environment and infrastructure.
- Participate in risk management meetings
- Work with development team and security team to ensure software products meet security standards
- Monitor and log debugging process and results
- Track and maintain QA metrics to stop repeated issues.
- At least 5 years experience in software development QA.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing tools and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Strong knowledge in scripting.
- Good knowledge in C/C++ and Rudy is a plus.
- Experience in software performance and security testing is a plus.