Senior Software Engineer (Boost C++, OOP, UNIX/Windows)
Dropsuite is a Cloud based software platform that enables SMEs to easily backup, recover and protect their digital assets. We do this through a network of preferred reseller partners who have a combined customer reach of millions of small and medium-sized businesses worldwide.
Partner-Focused Business with Engineering First Culture
Reseller partners are the core of our business. We provide partner with world-class backup software solutions and programs that cover technical support, sales and marketing support, reseller tools, dashboards, multiple languages and more.
- Expert level software engineer to join our team developing backup and Disaster Recover applications for a wide range of platforms
- Contribute to specifications, design, and planning of new capabilities of our software, and be responsible for the development of new features
- Must have a high degree of ownership of your contribution, and your code will play a key role in the productivity of our customers and thus indirectly in the design of our new data recovery solutions
- You will be working with a talented team, pushing the boundaries of your own knowledge and creativity as you develop solutions to complex software problems
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years Software Engineering experience in C/C++.
- Expert in C++ and Object Oriented Programming.
- Familiarity with Boost C++ libraries.
- Experience in using/integrating open source libraries into C/C++ application.
- Experience in using C++11 constructs (shared pointer, lambda expression, etc.).
- Experience in developing C/C++ application utilizing POSIX API and Windows API.
- Experience in developing cross-platform C/C++ application that runs in Linux/Unix and Windows.
- Experiences using various C/C++ build system, such as CMake and GNU Autotools.
- Experience with multithreaded C/C++ application development and debugging.
- A strong commitment to quality.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in the following areas is a plus.
- Experience with MFC.
- Familiarity with Disaster Recovery or backup tools.
- Experience in using C/C++ cross compiler(s).
- Experience in low-level software development, e.g. device driver.