Cloud Systems Administrator
Dropsuite is a Cloud based software platform that enables SMEs to easily backup, recover and protect their digital assets. We do this through a network of preferred reseller partners who have a combined customer reach of millions of small and medium-sized businesses worldwide.
Partner-Focused Business with Engineering First Culture
Reseller partners are the core of our business. We provide partner with world-class backup software solutions and programs that cover technical support, sales and marketing support, reseller tools, dashboards, multiple languages and more.
- Maintain and administer organisation’s global IT infrastructure to ensure minimal downtime.
- Plan, coordinate and execute schedule downtime for release updates and system refresh.
- Work closely with developers to ensure that all systems are integrated correctly.
- Provide insights into network and IT secure improvements for cloud based. infrastructure and/or project implementation.
- Create and maintain SOPs for daily operation.
- Manage basic IT security requirements.
- Be involved with development team on new projects.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Linux and Windows administration.
- Have proven skills in Shell and Powershell scripting.
- Good networking and TCP/IP knowledge.
- Basic understanding of storage (SAN, NAS, Object store) and their protocols.
- At least 1+ years experience in IT Sec.
- Able to communicate effectively and not afraid to share ideas.
- Willing to learn and do more than required.
- Hold a tertiary education.
- AWS knowledge, experience and certification is a bonus.