Software Integration Engineer
Dropsuite is a cloud software platform enabling businesses to easily backup, recover and protect their important business information. Dropsuite’s commitment to advanced, secure and scalable cloud technologies keeps us in the forefront of the industry and makes us the choice of leading IT Service Providers globally.
We’re looking for a Software Integration Engineer to join our Engineering team in Sri Lanka (remote working) and help to take our products to the next level.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, testing and installing software solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying documentations of an API or following a dev SDK guide.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Flexible working hours. Working from home.
- Analyzing information.
- Object oriented programming skills.
- Software debugging.
- Software documentation.
- Problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Min 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- Hands on experience with SQL.
- Experience with developing and using RESTful APIs.
- Application architecture and design patterns.
- Able to work independent and take ownership of assigned development projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Responsible, self-motivated & objective-driven.
- Comfortable on the UNIX command line.